As a Mid-weight FF&E Designer you will be joining a fantastic department working on High End projects. This is a permanent, fully in office role with amazing career development opportunities!
The studio has multiple offices across the globe but this is for their HQ in London, meaning potential to travel internationally to projects.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop – EstiMAC / PC would be considered a bonus
- Sound supplier and material knowledge
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Scheduling and budgeting knowledge, procurement will be considered bonus.
- Confident liaising with clients, experience attending client meetings and able to represent your designs
- Experience working on High End Residential / Luxury Hospitality projects (Ideally 3-5 years)
- Experience meeting with clients and suppliers
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Ability to design bespoke lighting and furniture preferred, although not essential
- Proactive and conscientious
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Fully in office role- stunning office based in central London
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors including; Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Yacht design
- Working with high profile clients including celebrities and royalty!
- International studio with offices across the world- opportunity to travel for projects
Please note - this is a fully in office role and you must have the Right to Work in the UK.