About the company:
A globally renowned retail brand, with offices across the country. This role is based in their HQ London office, with excellent travel connections. The firm offer a range of mental and physical wellness benefits including gym classes on a Friday and a company app that offers a range of resources to benefit your life.
About the role:
You will work under the Lead Project Manager, as a Project Manager and work on the entire project lifecycle from concept through to completion. You will liaise will internal and external stakeholders to support the current retail estate, and develop relationships to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manage and deliver all store projects
- Manage brand partners
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders
- Work with the team to define project and resource requirements
- Work collaboratively with other departments as needed
You're likely a Junior Project Manager or a Project Coordinator who is looking for their next step. You're full of enthusiasm and want to push yourself. You're ambitious, and the thought of working for a global firm is exciting to you. You like working with people, and have excellent organisation skills. You've helped deliver some complex projects, and you enjoy getting out to site and meeting people. You're looking for a role where you can learn and develop.
- Salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on your experience
- Mental and physical wellness perks, including a tailor made app
- 5% employee/3% employer pension contributions
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the position with you.