FRAME are partnering with an incredible studio who offer a supportive and flexible working company culture, as well as some great added benefits!
If you are an experienced Senior Interior Designer, strong across all stages including FF&E- this opportunity is for you!
- Leading High end Hospitality projects
- Working from concept to completion
- Supporting and mentoring the Junior Designers
- Client management and pitching involvement
- Creating strong concept designs and developing throughout the process
- Supporting with FF&E, selection, bespoke designs, joinery and space planning
- Assisting with technical drawings and tender packages
- Opportunity to travel to amazing locations across the globe - on site management
- Studio specializing in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Working on a hybrid model
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas break
- Close-knit team of approx. 25
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Pension after 3 months
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK - do not apply if you require sponsorship as this will not be offered.