Are you looking to join a studio that encourages your creativity, enables you to have involvement within all stages and offers amazing benefits?
Do you want to continue with your passion by leading Hospitality projects?
This opportunity is waiting for you…
With your experience within the hospitality sector, you will work on 4* and above Hotels and Luxury resorts both in the UK and internationally.
You will lead projects from concept to completion, being heavily involved within all stages, including FF&E.
As a Senior Interior Designer you will be leading projects, have heavy involvement with clients and will help manage the team of designers.
The studio are proud to work on a mixture of projects without a “House style”, so creative freedom and innovative ideas are encouraged!
Your strong technical skills will be paramount within this role, Ideally proficiency with Revit is preferred however strong technical skills in AutoCAD will be considered.
- Working on a hybrid basis (3 days in office, two days remote)
- An AJ100 practice with Architecture and Interior Design teams- working collaboratively together
- Approx 16 within the Design team
- Pilates twice a week
- Summer party, Christmas party, team trips
- “Team tea time breaks” – Twice a day