As one of the Senior Interior Architects you will be leading projects, guiding the team and delivering full technical packages on incredible projects.
The studio is expanding due to an influx of incredible projects and clients.
Offering hybrid working alongside a supportive and sociable team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Experience working on Luxury Hospitality projects, specifically Hotels / resorts
- Confident leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to provide Master-planning and Zoning Diagrams and follow project parameters set by the Client Brief
- Ability to work with manufacturers to develop custom FF&E
- Must have strong technical knowledge and spatial planning skills
- Ideally experience working on large scale International projects
- Confident to work independently as well as collaborating with the team
- Experience leading projects through technical stages, offering guidance to team
- On site experience, liaising with contractors and clients throughout
- Strong knowledge of Hotel regulations and restrictions
- Experience creating detail design packages
- Team player, flexible and enthusiastic
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Studio specialising in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Working on a hybrid model – diary dependent
- Close-knit team of approx. 20 designers
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Cycle to work scheme – in office showers
- Private healthcare after 6 months
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.