As a Senior FF&E Designer you will be responsible for creative direction and the whole FF&E process.
This internationally renowned studio strives on authenticity, working closely with each individual client on a fully bespoke basis.
All-round Interior Designers with strong FF&E experience will also be considered.
If you are looking to join a friendly and flexible working environment, this role is for you!
- Having creative direction of projects; creating and developing concepts and design)
- Sourcing, Managing, select and production of Interior design and FF&E on high end Hospitality projects
- Preparing schemes and sample boards, including all fixed finishes, fabrics, furniture finishes and accessories
- Designing bespoke furniture and preparing detailed drawing packages for joinery when needed
- Regularly meeting with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Develop necessary and appropriate budgets
- Manage projects and the team to deliver to deadlines
- Produce and check all FF&E Documents and schedules to ensure accuracy
- Researching new suppliers and keeping up to date with hospitality trends
- Supporting and overseeing the FF&E Team
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Bespoke furniture design
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in Interior Design
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience within the Luxury Hospitality sector
- Strong supplier knowledge and connections
- Experience leading a team, ability to take initiative and ownership
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Studio specialising in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Working on a hybrid model – diary dependent
- Close-knit team of 23 designers
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Pension after 3 months
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.