As the Senior CAD Technician/Senior Technical Designer, you will be responsible for the efficient production and delivery of CAD drawing packs for Workplace D&B projects. The projects are fast paced, running at between 6 weeks to 3 months from concept to completion. The majority of your time will be spent drawing, and liaising with your team and Design Director, who will collaborate with you on design updates that require changes to the drawing packages.
The team are set up efficiently to deliver projects: headed by a Design Director who produces the concept with a Junior Interior Designer, the visuals are then produced by a 3D Visualiser; marketing, branding and logos are designed by the Graphic Designer, and the drawing packs will be delivered by you! There are several of these teams within the business, and are encouraged to operate as their own "mini company" meaning you get the feel and camaraderie of a small studio, whilst having the security of a larger firm.
The key skills we are looking for you to have are:
- Excellent knowledge and competency producing technical drawing packs in AutoCAD
- Solid knowledge of building construction and UK Building Regulations
- Good organisation and time management skills
In return you can expect:
- Industry leading salary with annual reviews
- Regular bonuses based on project profit
- Numerous soft benefits including Employee of the Month awards and prizes, free breakfast daily, Wellness Days and more
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and portfolio in PDF format and I will be in contact to discuss this role in more depth.