This award-winning studio boasts a beautiful selection of projects across the Residential, Hospitality and Commercial sectors- including some of the world's best restaurants and hotels.
The studio is committed to delivering the highest standard of luxury design and is one of the world's most renowned studios in the industry. They are passionate about sustainability and love innovative ideas and designs with this in mind.
If you are looking to join a prestigious practise this opportunity is for you!
Please note this is a 14 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Skills & requirements:
- Minimum 7 years' experience working in Interior Design role
- Experience in at least two of the following sectors; High end Hospitality / Commercial / Retail / Food & Beverage
- Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and InDesign
- All-round interior design skills
- Experience working from concept to completion
- Confident leasing with clients and contractors
- Ideally experience working on High End Hospitality projects such as; Hotels, high end retail, Bars and restaurants
- Ability to work on site
- Passionate about luxury design
- Able to support the Associate Directors and Senior Interior Designers to ensure projects are running smoothly and to schedule
- Amazing company benefits including an annual "personal creative development fun" to be used towards anything of your choice!
- Quarterly off-grid events
- Guest speakers within the industry and breakfast events
- Team events and activities
- Working fully in office Monday-Friday
Please note you must have the Right to Work within the UK.