They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidates to develop in the organisation. This company offer a comprehensive range of services across a wide range of sectors. They encourage you to push their standards even higher and they will encourage you to fulfill your full potential.
If interested, you should be a qualified and experienced Architectural Technician or Technologist with some years of experience, including UK project experience.
Architectural Technician or Technologist - Skills required:
- Demonstrated experience in Technical detailing at RIBA Stage 4 & 5
- Knowledge of Passivhaus and Net Zero detailing preferable
- Ability to deliver works packages independently, supervision of the Project Architect, Senior Architect or Technical Lead
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of Building Regulations required
- Experience in Residential, Mixed-use projects, Healthcare, Commercial Offices or Scientific/ research facilities or relevant large scale experience
- Understanding of the Revit modelling process and best practice
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 and use of Revit essential
- Revit test will be required
- CIAT qualification beneficial but not essential
- A competitive salary will be offered
- Car allowance
- BUPA cover
- Life insurance
- Payment of RIBA fees
- Discretionary Bonuses twice a year
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (plus the ability to buy/sell days)
- A great, admirable office culture
- Capability and contribution are readily recognised, and you are rewarded with the opportunity to rise through the business
- Encourage promotion from within and support this through mentoring
If you are interested in these roles please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.