The practice have always dabbled in Interior Design, but with relatively new leadership from some of London's finest Interior Design talent, they are paving the way to create a stand alone department within the company. With a team of 8 strong currently, my client are looking for someone with not only a proven design skill set, but also an entrepreneurial attitude to develop and further the business as a whole.
My client describe themselves as non-hierarchical and see huge value in recruiting people externally to increase the knowledge available in the business as a whole. The Interior Design team have two departments - Commercial and Hospitality. The FF&E Designer will sit within the Hospitality team, working on a range of projects both in London and internationally.
What do my client want to see from you?
- Excellent technical drawing package examples, using AutoCAD
- High-end Hospitality projects that have been completed, with design and technical examples of your involvement
- Demonstrable experience of acting as a Senior Technical Interior Designer on Hospitality projects (they would also consider a Mid-weight for this role who is looking to move to a Senior position)
- Considered and thorough developed design examples
What can you expect from them?
- Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme (all the usual suspects!)
- Team socials
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary offering, with annual reviews
- Excellent team culture and office environment
- Career development and progression planning
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in touch to discuss it with you.