You will be working for a studio that masters super prime residential projects.
As the Senior Architect you will lead the design team and be responsible for the overall development and implementation of a project. You will operate between the Directors and the Design Team comprising both inhouse specialists and external consultants.
- Supervise the production of planning drawings and coordinate with the design team.
- Prepare Design and Access Statements,
- Arrange and attend pre-submission meetings with Planning and Design Officers
- Prepare and submit Planning and Listed Building Consent applications.
- Coordinate the discharge of consent conditions.
- Prepare Project progress reports and client reports
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Contract Administration
We are looking for someone who is confident to administer the terms of the contract including regular site visits, recording site progress in accordance with office protocols, issue of certificates, monitoring of progress against programme, monitoring costs with QS and reporting to the Director
The studio are a medium sized studio, urgently looking to hire some exceptional new talent! This role is office based and they have a really friendly, positive office ethos with some exciting projects coming up this year.