This company has developed close relationships with some of the UK's leading housing developers which has lead to a regular, consistent flow of work.
Due to expansion, this company is now looking for a senior project runner runner/ associate to help with the companies long term plan for growth.
- ARB registered is desirable
- At least 10 years of experience for an architecture/construction company
- Proficiency using AutoCAD
- Confident working on planning packages
- Ability to oversee a team
- Confident mentoring more junior staff
- Having contacts with established developers is desirable
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- 20 days holiday entitlement with all bank holidays in addition to this
- Upon 2 years of service, holiday entitlement increases by 1 day after each complete year of service to a maximum of 25 days.
- Private healthcare with BUPA (which you can join after completing your probation period)
- Profit/performance related bonus, dependent on the yearly performance of the company
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV + Portfolio to email@example.com or you can call me on 023 8202 5257 to discuss the role in more depth.