As a Senior Interior Technical Designer (Interior Architect) you must have proven experience in managing and delivering technical packages for large scale Hospitality projects.
You will be mentoring junior members of the team, alongside ensuring the highest level of detail is delivered on the technical stages.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit will be considered a bonus although not essential
- Experience working on High end Hospitality projects is essential, Hotels in particular
- Confident leading a team and overseeing technical stages
- Ability to deliver full tender packages
- Strong knowledge of Hotel regulations and trends
- On -site experience
- Must have strong technical knowledge and spatial planning skills
- Experience working on multiple large scale projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Coordination with architects, contractors and clients to ensure construction meets design specifications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in office Monday – Thursday 9:00-17:30 and remote on Fridays
- Sociable mid-size team of Interior Designers, working collaboratively
- Award winning Hospitality studio with over 20 studios world wide
- Boasting an impressive client list, working with every major Hotel brand globally
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.