Would you like to be part of a studio who create stunning interiors for high profile clients worldwide?
If you are passionate about both Luxury Residential and Hospitality projects, this opportunity is not to be missed!
As a Senior Interior Designer, you'll lead your projects alongside a dedicated team under the guidance of the Associate Design Director. Your role involves seamless collaboration with fellow designers to craft precise, technical, and creative solutions while nurturing the growth of junior team members.
With your ability to stay composed under pressure, adapt within teams, exude confidence in interactions with various stakeholders and demonstrate strong organizational skills and efficiency, all while maintaining a pragmatic and adaptable approach – you will play an integral part of the team.
Your skills / experience:
You’ll have a track record in high-budget luxury residential project management, prior experience at luxury interior design firms, particularly in London.
Your attention to detail and proficiency in essential design software (CAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite) are vital. You have a passion for luxury design, project management capabilities, FF&E experience, strong technical skills and ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Amazing growth plans for the team and progression opportunities
- Expertise in international residential and hospitality projects
- Multidisciplinary team: architects, interior and furniture designers, sourcing experts
- Utilize international luxury residential and hospitality design experience
- Create immersive, sensory experiences in spaces that are both delightful and functional
- Collaborative team of 20 working in office
- Beautiful office
- Social parties & outings
- Potential to travel internationally for site visits
- Paying generously – dependent on experience!
- Bonus – discretionary and performance based
*Please note - You must have the Right to work in the UK, sponsorship will not be offered.