For 10 years, this incredible studio have created spaces which evoke emotional connection and celebrate luxury.
If you are ready to become a crucial member of this team, today is the day!
As a fully all-rounded Interior Designer, with experience working on High end Hospitality projects, you will be working on projects from concept to completion. Using your experience and proficiency in AutoCAD, you will be heavily involved in the technical stages of projects.
Your ability to mentor more Junior Designers will also help elevate your career, there are fantastic progression opportunities in the near future…
- A diverse team of Designers who are committed to delivering award winning projects.
- Collaborative studio working in office 4 days a week with 1 day remote
- Beautiful London office
- Current team of 20 Designers
Perks & Benefits (after probation)
- 24 hour access to a GP online
- Option to work 1 day a week remotely
- Discounts on Retailers and Travel
- Frequent team events
- Art Gallery trips
- 3pm Friday finish!
I would love to discuss the role in more details with you...
*Please note – you must have the Right to Work in the UK