The office is based in Central London, with excellent travel links and a buzzing local area. A wide range of soft benefits are offered including daily breakfast, sports massages available monthly, prizes for being voted Colleague of the Month, champagne and cake on your birthday, project visits and tickets to awards ceremonies.
My client are looking for someone to join their well established project team, with a view to mentoring and training you to lead the team and full projects of between £500k to £5m in value. This role would suit you if you have perhaps hit a ceiling in your current company, but you are ambitious to progress your career further. This role would also suit you if you are a Senior Interior Designer looking for a more rewarding working environment.
Some of your skills will include:
- Producing interesting and creative concepts
- Confidently presenting and explaining your concepts and designs to internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Designing and managing the majority of your projects with some assistance from other designers or directors
- Proficiency with AutoCAD as a minimum, ideally you will also use the Adobe Suite and Sketch Up
In return, my client is offering an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a role, with clear and achievable progression to Directorship within 6 months to a year. They are set up to provide best-in-class training to support you with any areas of the role that may not be within your current skillset, be that pitching, people management, project management or D&B knowledge. The management team are motivating and inspiring, and dedicated to supporting the next generation of Senior Designers and Design Directors in their business.
Additionally, my client offers:
- An industry leading base salary
- Commission based on projects worked on (typically £15-20k on top of your base salary)
- Enhanced holiday and pension
- Numerous soft benefits
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert and I will organise a time to have a confidential conversation with you. Please provide your most recent CV and a copy of your portfolio with your application.
Please note that you require the right to work in the UK for this position, and my client are unable to sponsor prospective employees.