The company have been appointed to design a large scale, complex new build compound in the Middle East for a private client. They are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join this project and support the Project Leader in the design of this scheme.
As a Senior Interior Designer, you will support the Project Leader in producing the concept design, design development, and execution of prestigious interior design projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with clients, architects, and the design team to develop and translate design briefs into captivating and luxurious interior concepts.
- Leading and managing the design process, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Creating detailed design presentations, including mood boards, sketches, and 3D renderings, to effectively communicate design concepts to stakeholders.
- Conducting site visits and surveys to assess existing spaces, identify design opportunities, and provide insightful design recommendations.
- Selecting and specifying furniture, fixtures, finishes, materials, and accessories that embody the highest standards of luxury and quality.
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of the design team, providing design direction, feedback, and fostering their professional growth.
- Proven experience as a Senior Interior Designer, preferably within the High-end Residential sector.
- Some experience working on Middle Eastern projects is preferred
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in creating exquisite, high-end interior designs that demonstrate innovation, attention to detail, and a sophisticated aesthetic.
- In-depth knowledge of luxury design principles, materials, finishes, and furnishings.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software, including AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, (Revit desirable).
The studio offers a list of comprehensive benefits including:
- Company laptop and phone
- Annual pay reviews and yearly discretionary bonus
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Private medical
- Business discounts
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV and portfolio (PDF format, 9mb limit) and one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you. Please note we are unable to accept links to WeTransfer documents so please contact us directly to discuss, if your portfolio is too large to submit.