The studio is seeking a talented and motivated Designer to join their dynamic Workplace Design team. The successful candidate will have a passion for creating innovative and functional workspaces as well as leading projects and a team.
As a Senior Interior Designer you will be working on projects from concept to completion, driving the design and ensuring all tasks are delegated accordingly throughout the team.
Proficiency with Revit is preferred, although not vital.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in Revit preferred as well as the Adobe Suite & Sketchup
- Happy to oversee the Design process and jump in when needed
- Proven experience working on Commercial / Workplace projects
- Experience leading projects
- Strong client experience, happy to present and manage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience working on multiple projects within the Commercial / Workplace sector
- Experience working on CAT A & CAT B
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind and supportive approach to team - willing to train and help progress more junior members of the team
- Offering hybrid & flexible working
- Strong collaborative team of 22 within the Interiors department
- Very sociable and supportive team often participating in end of month drinks, out of office events, summer & Christmas parties
- Strong progression opportunities
- Keen to train and nurture staff
- Committed to being an equal opportunity studio