As a Senior Interior Designer you will be managing and supporting a fully collaborative team, working on projects from concept to completion.
The studio has offices globally, working with both existing and new clients both internationally and in the UK.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working on either Food & Beverage, Hospitality or Retail projects (Ideally both!)
- Confident working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong creative skills
- Experience working on Airport RFP will be a great advantage
- Confident delivering projects to tight deadlines and working on very fast paced projects
- Experience working from concept to completion
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup
- On-site experience and confident speaking with contractors
- Retail roll-out experience would be preferred- although not essential
- Ability to collaborate with the team and pitch innovative ideas
- Full clean UK Driving license
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic company culture
- Strong progression opportunities
- Offices across the globe – potential opportunities to travel!
- Team social events
- Summer & Christmas party
- Frequent meals out at new restaurant openings
- Over 20 years’ experience
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.