In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on amazing projects, creating unforgettable experiences for clients in the luxury Retail and Hospitality sector.
The studio’s philosophy is apparent in it’s design style, which values and celebrates life's finer things in life!
As a Senior Interior Designer you will be leading the team, working within all stages, delivering innovative conceptual designs and detailed technical packages.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency with Rhino as well as Revit or AutoCAD
- Confident leading projects as well as leading the design team
- Ability to mentor and manage a team to meet deadlines
- Experience working on Large-scale Retail / Hospitality projects
- Spatial planning
- ideally prior experience working with a large studio and international projects
- Excellent Knowlege of Materials and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other departments
- Strong concept and creative skills
- Confidence coordinating with external consultants and contractors to ensure project timelines are met.
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- Fluency in Mandarin and experience working with Chinese coordination processes will be considered favourable- however not compulsory
- On-site experience would be considered a bonus
- Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field
- Specialising in both UK and Worldwide, Large – scale, High End projects
- Strongly believe in internal progression
- Working in office Monday – Thursday and remote on Fridays
- Partnering with high profile clients globally
- Development budget – enabling staff to develop their skills
- Amazing benefits package including; an in house chef, Yoga sessions, Personal training sessions, life drawing workshops, team social events and beautiful London views!
If you are interested, please apply today with your CV and Portfolio.
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is a fully office based role.
You must also have a valid passport as the role may require travelling to site outside of the UK.