This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to elevate their career, you will be the face of the company, dealing directly with clients, leading the design team and supporting the studio director.
Located in a stunning pedestrianised street, the location of this studio is a benefit alone! The team often attend events including large screen outdoor cinemas and a roof top bar next door.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working on High-End Residential projects- able to present in portfolio
- Strong FF&E Skills and material / supplier knowledge
- Experience liaising with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Confident leading a team of designers
- Leading projects from concept to completion
- Strong design and technical skills, hand sketching considered an advantage
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and photoshop
- Encouraging attitude and highly organised individual
- Officed based in a beautiful pedestrianised street in London
- Close-knit team who consider each other family!
- Offers Interior Design and bespoke furniture & lighting design
- Working 5 days in the office with an optional remote day once a week
- Offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, team social events and more
- Over 20 year's experience in the High-End Design industry
- Award winning studio
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.