FRAME are currently on the lookout for a Senior Interior Architect or Senior Interior Designer to join a London based Architecture studio on an initial 2-4 month contract basis. The studio are very keen to extend this or can consider a temp to perm scenario as well.
For this role the studio are going to be working on an international Residential project based in the Middle East so they are looking for someone with experience working on high end Resi projects. Where this project is just finishing up RIBA stage 2 they will need someone who is confident in both concept and technical ability, either Revit or AutoCAD software proficiency will be suitable.
- Revit or AutoCAD proficiency
- Residential project experience
- Strong interior architecture portfolio
- Both design and technical experience
- Knowledge of planning policy, regulations, and procedures in the UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The studio are a medium sized Architecture studio in London, urgently looking to hire for an international Residential project based in the Middle East. They are working to a hybrid set up including 3 days in office per week and 2 days from home.