The studio are looking for someone with a proven track record in delivering high-end projects, experience leading teams, and strong technical skills.
The studio work on a mixture of Residential and Commercial projects, so experience in these sectors is required.
As a Senior Interior Architect you should have an individual aesthetic and a strong sense of style, as well as exceptional technical detailing.
- Leading team and managing projects
- Technical work including AutoCAD and 3D software such as Sketchup and Adobe Suite
- Driving projects, hosting meetings, and managing time effectively
- Communicating with clients to ensure projects are always in keeping with Design and on time
- Working on both Residential and Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Proven track record in delivering high-end projects
- Experience leading teams and managing sites
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit would be considered a bonus
- 3D software skills such as Sketchup and Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with the team and external contractors / clients
- Strong sense of individual aesthetic and style
- Comfortable with the process of driving projects and hosting meetings
- Open to constructive criticism and team-oriented
- Organized, adaptable, and confident pitching and managing clients
- Comfortable working on PC
- Working hours are 9:30-6pm
- No expectation of overtime, employees are expected to manage their time effectively
- A very close team working in an open plan office
- Frequent after-work drinks and team events
- 25 days of holiday, with bank holidays on top!
- Time off during Christmas and New Year's
If you have the experience, skills, and passion for this role, please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your work.
Please note you must have the Right to Work in the UK.