I am working with a renowned company who are pioneers in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism, and Destination Design, who continue to thrive as a globally integrated design firm. Their team consists of imaginative professionals who have ventured across the world, crafting iconic destinations. With seven offices spanning three continents, they remain at the forefront of their industry.
Their clients are those who cherish originality, collaboration, and the essence of Hospitality. They share the belief that contemporary luxury is rooted in experiences and authenticity. They understand that sustained success is born from a thoughtful vision, innovative yet timeless design, and an unwavering respect for local cultures and their natural surroundings.
Unlock Your Design Leadership Potential:
Are you a talented a Senior Designer/ Architect or Intermediate Architect/Designer with a passion for leading projects at the early design stages, RIBA 1-2 with previous Hotel and Resort experience? If you have over 7 + years of post-university experience, and you're ready to take charge, this could be the right move for you!
What they could offer you:
- Private Health Insurance: Coverage for you and your family with Vitality Health.
- Dental Insurance: Extra coverage for your family with Unum Dental.
- Eye Care: Reimbursement for eye tests and spectacles (£50 glasses, £30 test).
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to £2,500 for RIBA Tuition.
- Membership Fees: They pay your ARB/RIBA/LEED membership fees.
- Life Assurance: 4x reference salary with Death in Service/Life Assurance.
- Commuter Benefits: Enjoy the Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
- Income Protection: Approximately 75% of reference salary.
- Trust: Eligible after 2 years of full-time employment.
- Parental Policies: Access maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave policies.
- Senior Architect/ Designer and an Intermediate Architect/ Designer: Your strength lies in shaping project designs within their studio.
- Hotel & Resort Expertise: You have experience in this field.
- Team Leadership: You can confidently lead teams of 5+ professionals.
- Client Interaction: You'll be the face of their studio in client meetings.
- Design Software Skills: Proficiency in Revit and Rhino is essential. An added bonus if you can also use AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong focus on RIBA stages 1-2.
- Competitive Salary: Enjoy a salary ranging from £50k to £65k.
- Generous Holidays: 20 days per year (Jan-Dec), including Christmas Eve through New Year's Day.
- Paid Sick Leave: 10 days per year (pro-rata for new hires).
- Wellbeing Support: Access LifeWorks+ WeCare/EAP for perks, wellbeing support, and counseling upon employment.
Ready to lead and create transformative designs? Your journey starts here. Apply now and embark on a captivating design adventure!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.