My client is a leading UK design consultancy, who work on international master plans and are looking for a Senior Designer to join them in a team leading capacity
Working as a project lead you will be reporting to the directors, who will support you with client communication and resource management.
You will work predominantly during stages 0-3, mainly on developing and delivering the scope of the project. You will be responsible for the strategy development for Retail, F&B and other Leisure areas of larger master plans. You'll be adept at integrating your research and conceptual thinking into ideas that can be detailed on paper either by hand sketching, Rhino or Sketch Up.
Requirements for the role:
- Architectural and/or master planning background ideally with retail or transport project experience
- Excellent written communication i.e. report writing
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Rhino (and Sketch Up if you don't use Rhino), Photoshop, Indesign
- It's an additional benefit if you also use Grasshopper
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Purpose built office with subsidised canteen, in a great Central London location
- A whole host of corporate benefits including health cash plans, pension, life assurance, season ticket loan and more
- Knowledgeable and stable team, with excellent leaders
- CPD fund and training hours allowance
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your work, highlighting your masterplanning and large scale experience.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.