They are looking for concept/ design focused individuals due to the project having a strong focus on design stages. The studio are working predominantly in the luxury Hospitality sector and would consider anyone with Hospitality (Hotels and Resorts), Mixed-Use (Retail/Hospitality led) project experience.
The studio are a medium to large sized Architecture & Design studio based in London with projects in both the UK and Middle East/ International. The projects they work on are truly unique. This role would give you the opportunity to add some fantastic projects to your portfolio and you will be able to work on some specialist, design led projects.
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- Standard pension
- Private Health/Dental/Opticians (eye tests/glasses)
- 10 days sick pay
- Social do's - team days out/team events/Christmas party
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Memberships paid for RIBA + ARB etc.
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Employee Trust Owned (become part owner of the business) - scheme kicks in after 2 years: can see reports/ get a share of profits = bonuses
- Can be flexible in understanding work arrangements, hybrid working 3 days in office/ 2 home
- Cycle lock up + showers to use
- Performance related bonuses
- Annual pay review
- Senior Architect/ Designer / Associate or Project Manager
- 15-20 years of experience in the industry
- Your strength lies in shaping project designs within their studio
- Team Leadership: You can confidently lead teams of 5+ professionals.
- Client Interaction: You'll be the face of their studio in client meetings.
- Design Software Skills: Proficiency in Revit is essential. An added bonus if you can also use AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- Strong focus on RIBA stages 1-2 and onwards - Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development
- You have experience in Hospitality (hotels and resorts) experience most desired, or Mixed-Use backgrounds (Hospitality/Retail led) project experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Great team player with a strong drive to succeed, be able to take on responsibility and have a keen desire to learn and grow