FRAME is partnered with a property and construction consultancy to find two Senior / Project Architect for their team, offering a highly competitive package.
This company has been established for 230 years and they consistently continue to uphold long-term client relationships, have a passion and drive to evolve and advance the way their industry operates and delivers while accurately delivering clients wants. They believe simplicity provides the breathing space to think clearly, and clear thinking allows intelligence to be deployed more effectively.
They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation. This company offer a comprehensive range of services across a wide range of sectors: Education, MOD, Healthcare, Hospitality, Leisure, Residential, Industrial, Motor retail, Offices, Public, Transport and more. They encourage you to push their standards even higher and they will encourage you to fulfill your full potential.
If interested, you should be a qualified Senior/Project Architect with some years of experience, including UK project experience.
As a Senior/ Project Architect your role and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and presenting proposals to the client
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other professionals
- Resolve problems and issues that arise
- You will report to an Associate Director within part of a wider team, as well as working with the project delivery team and client organisation
- Strong design and/ or technical bias expertise required – a desire for design and/or technical excellence
- Experience with running a project or multiple projects
- Ideally experience in all RIBA Stages but stages 3, 4 onwards into the technical stages at a minimum and to be comfortable managing/leading this process
- Experience with clients and contractors, project admin, liaising with consultants
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs
- Ability to act as a Project Leader and work as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Ability to develop and enhance Client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint essential
- Must be a strong user of Revit
- Ideally Commercial office or Experience in Masterplanning/ Labs/ MOD/ Healthcare/R&D, Industrial, Defense, Education sectors
- You will be leading teams of 4-5 people and running projects, so need to have experience with this
- You will need to be confident in chairing project team meetings as well as managing project teams and being comfortable in a front-facing role looking after clients and contractors
- Personable, forward-thinking and able to work independently
- UK passport due to security clearance
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- A competitive salary will be offered
- Car allowance
- BUPA cover
- Life insurance
- Payment of RIBA fees
- Discretionary Bonuses
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (plus the ability to buy/sell days)
- A great, admirable office culture
- Capability and contribution are readily recognised, and you are rewarded with the opportunity to rise through the business
- Encourage promotion from within and support this through mentoring
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer and their commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in their ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
If you are interested in the Senior Architect/Project Architect role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.