Could this be your next career move? Are you looking to have the flexibility of just 3 days in the office? Are you enthusiastic about working on technically challenging projects and solving issues?
Summary of Senior Architect & Senior Technician Role:
- Seeking Senior Architects and Senior Technicians with Commercial Office or Datacenter sector experience.
- You must be able to use Revit and AutoCAD.
- You must be comfortable across all RIBA Stages, from concept to completion.
- You must have over 6 years of experience in Datacenters or Commercial office projects (large scale offices or large commercial projects)
- You must be able to perform professional, design, and technical tasks, including complex assignments.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues to plan and direct projects.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working- A minimum of 3 days in the office
- Starting at 23 days holiday after 3 years this increases up to 26 days
- 6% pension
- Private healthcare cover (for Senior roles this can be applied to entire family) - Office socials and events
- Fruit, snacks, nibbles around the office
- Very diverse open minded office, happy atmosphere to work in
- Interest free loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season tickets for travel loans
- Payment of professional subscriptions for everyone
In this role, you will:
- Prepare new designs and adapt existing ones to meet design development requirements.
- Independently assess and apply design and construction techniques.
- Manage client relationships and coordinate with consultants and specialists.
- Demonstrate proficiency in CAD and other IT systems.
- Foster teamwork and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Assist in preparing Client Briefs, Project Progress, Design Release and other reports.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and practical design solutions.
- Understand statutory and contract procedures, including CDM regulations.
- Gain experience in project management, construction, and site monitoring.
- Be aware of project profitability factors and client fee agreements.
- Ability to work autonomously, although support is available for unusual challenges/more advanced tasks.
- For Architects, it's essential to have an approved RIBA Part 3 qualification and be registered with ARB. A minimum of 6 years of work experience post-registration is required.
- Technicians are expected to hold a degree such as B Arch, BTEC, HND, or an equivalent, along with 6-10 years of work experience.
- You are expected to exhibit demonstrable knowledge and enthusiasm in your area of expertise.
- Sharing knowledge and contributing to the development of your colleagues is important.
- As needed, you should assume team leadership responsibilities, provide clear guidance to address uncertainties, and ensure team expectations are met.
- Additionally, you should maintain high-quality work, both personally and within the team, and have an awareness of performance management.
- A positive demeanor, even under pressure, is highly valued.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch to tell you more!
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK