FRAME is partnered with a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy to find a Senior Architect for their team, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what they do. They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation. This company offer a comprehensive range of consultancy services across a wide range of sectors: housing, education, health, care, blue light, commercial, and regeneration and mixed use. Their work is frequently recognised for excellence by the design and construction industry. In the last ten years, they have been a part of more than 25 award-winning projects.
If interested, you should be a chartered Senior Architect with at least 5 years’ experience, including residential or education project experience.
As a Senior Architect your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will be leading teams and running projects, so should be confident in chairing project team meetings as well as managing internal and external project teams and being comfortable in a front-facing role looking after clients and contractors.
- You will need strong technical experience and be confident in producing working drawings, construction packages and architectural details for a variety of types of construction, both traditional and D&B projects.
- You will need to have experience with using AutoCAD and at least a basic level of Revit Residential knowledge is a must (A high proficiency in Revit is desirable)
- Experience with fee proposals, PQQs/tenders, business generation and contract administration experience
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- Their biggest selling point is their training scheme, they provide a lot of training and put individuals through qualifications
- How nice everyone is! It is a wonderful place to work, with a supportive team atmosphere, a survey across all employees supports this.
- Flexible working hours, Core hours 10-4pm and flexi time around this. 8 hour day with 1 hour lunch break.
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days in the office
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Scottish Windows pension and salary sacrifice (4.5% contribution matched)
- Medicash, a health cash plan
- Bonus payments for introducing new people to the business
- Professional development scheme available to all colleagues
- Mentoring scheme
- One-to-one scheme
- Reimbursement of professional fees
- Agile working
- Birthday leave
- Long service leave
- Access to in-house mental health first aiders
- Two corporate social responsibility (CSR) days in each calendar year
- £50 contribution to each charity event you take part in
If you are interested in the Senior Architect role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.