FRAME are currently on the lookout for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join a prestigious, global Architecture studio based in London on an initial 3-4 month contract role. For this position, they are looking to hire someone with strong design skills within RIBA stage 1-3 specifically. This will be working on a luxury, Hotel project in the Middle East, working with both Rhino and AutoCAD on a daily basis. The studio are keen to keep someone on beyond the initial contract length and are open to temp to perms also.
- Rhino and AutoCAD proficiency
- Ideally Hospitality experience although can consider large scale commercial/ mixed use
- Strong RIBA stage 1-3 experience
- Knowledge of planning policy, regulations, and procedures in the UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The studio are a very large global Architecture studio in London, urgently looking to hire for this Hotel focused project. They are working to a hybrid set up including 3 days in office per week and 2 days from home. They have a competitive hourly rate on offer for the right person!