This incredible studio work with VVIP clients to deliver Luxury design across the Residential, Hospitality and Retail sectors -This particular role is for their Retail department.
As a Midweight Interior Designer you will be involved in all stages, from concept to completion, being heavily involved with concept design, technical details, on-site management and client liaising.
Proficiency in Revit is vital as well as good AutoCAD skills, as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously in both software’s.
If you are looking to elevate your portfolio and progress within an award-winning High End studio, this role is the perfect opportunity for you!
Skills and experience:
- Experience working on Retail projects from initial concept to installation
- Full proficiency with Revit as well as good AutoCAD skills.
- Strong Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Freehand sketching skills would be considered a bonus, although not essential
- Strong understanding of finishes and materials
- Extremely resourceful, focused and organised
- Strong client facing skills, ability to create and present
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude, confident and positive nature, open to feedback, loyal and trustworthy
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK with the ability to travel (valid passport
- Working on incredible, luxury Residential projects – Multiple simultaneously
- Supporting the Associate Designer, leading production of Retail stores mainly in Revit
- Creating full drawing packages and full space plans
- Collaboration and coordination on FF&E and materials
- Creating presentations including; mood boards, concept and FF&E
- Regular sit visits, ensuring project is running to timeline, adhering to full construction program and check ins with contractors
- Building strong rapport with clients, throughout the creative process
- Site visits and client/contractor interaction
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Fully in office role- stunning office based in central London
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors including; Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Yacht design
- Working with high profile clients including celebrities and royalty!
- International studio with offices across the world- opportunity to travel for projects
- A sociable office, team events and socials
Please note – you must have the Right to work in the UK and have a valid passport for travel