They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the opportunity for the right candidate to develop in the organisation. Their work is frequently recognised for excellence.
As a Project Architect/ Senior Architect your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will have 4-6+ years of experience in the industry
- You should be capable of running a small team and having some experience with managing others
- You should have an interest for managing teams and taking on a team of your own.
- You will have a good amount of experience covering all RIBA stages of a project.
- You will have experience running projects, so should be confident in holding project team meetings
- Being comfortable in a front-facing role looking after clients
- You will need to have a good proficiency using Revit
- Looking for past project experience in Healthcare/ Education/ Transport/Datacenter sectors
- Interest in Healthcare or prior experience working in this sector
- Salary dependent on experience
• Life assurance with Legal and general
• Statutory workplace Pension plan – 3%/5%
• Monthly Social activities - Including Summer & Christmas social full day outings
• Weekly CPD’s, coffee tea & fruit
• 23.5 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Includes 3.5 bonus days between Christmas and New Year
• Annual leave allowance to increase above our current allowance
- After 3 years of employment you are given 2 extra days
- After 5 years of employments your allowance increases by 4 extra days
- After 7 years of employment your allowance increases to the maximum of 6 extra days on top of our standard annual leave allowance
• Up to £2000 contribution for Part 3 fee’s, plus 10 days study leave
• Up to £500 contribution to short term courses available, T&C’s apply
• Up to £5000 contribution to long term courses available with T&C’s.
• “Refer an Architect” to us and you will receive £750 (net) after their 3 month probation period
•RIBA & ARB Annual leave membership paid for by MPA
• Flexible hours & Agile working practices in place
If you are interested in the above architectural role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.