The studio are currently working predominantly within the Healthcare sector, but experience here is not vital.
The studio are looking for a well-rounded individual with a strong background in design and project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career within an exciting and growing company.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, setting critical paths, agreeing deadlines being a constant contact to clients
- Managing the production of FF&E schedules, obtaining quotes, and coordinating delivery schedules with multiple suppliers.
- Leading the projects as well as the team through key stages including; creative design, technical drawing tender packages, site specification and site implementation
- Liaising closely and regularly with contractors and client from brief through to tender, construction and final handover
- Working closely and collaboratively alongside the other Senior Designers as well as mentoring and managing more junior members of the team
- Working on Healthcare projects, predominantly residential homes and health centers
- Proficiency with Mac, Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong creative approach, passionate about design with a keen eye for detail
- An Interior Architecture Degree or Part 1/2 Architecture qualification
- Experience working on a large number of projects, ideally within Healthcare, Hospitality or Residential
- Good material and supplier knowledge, FF&E scheduling, sourcing and budgeting
- Strong technical skills, experience putting together tender packages
- A confident individual with on-site management experience
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to work well under pressure and excellent time management skills
- Close knit team
- Relaxed studio environment
- Hybrid working model - very flexible!
- Working on a mixture of UK based projects
- Working with a number of well established clients