Position: Architect/Project Architect
Salary: Circa £45k+, DOE
Projects: Single dwellings to large apartment buildings + mixed-use, ranging from £1m to £40m
- Design Excellence: Showcase your strong design ability, backed by hands-on experience in detail/technical design and project delivery.
- Software Proficiency: AutoCAD expertise is a must, and Revit skills are a significant bonus. Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and 3D rendering tools is highly desirable.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years post Part III qualification, with a proven track record in RIBA Stages 0-7, especially Stages 2-4.
- Versatility: Comfortable and confident in both client-facing and contractor-facing roles. Your ability to bridge the gap between vision and execution is paramount.
- Practice Background: Ideally, you've thrived in a small to medium-sized architectural practice, specializing in residential or other high-specification bespoke projects (e.g., hotel/heritage).
- Graphic Skills: Excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability are a must. Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) is essential.
- Diverse Projects: From single dwellings to large-scale apartment buildings and mixed-use developments, each project presents a unique challenge and opportunity for creativity.
- Innovation: Be part of a team that values innovation and embraces cutting-edge technologies in architectural design.
- Collaborative Environment: Work in a collaborative and supportive environment where your ideas are valued, and your skills are recognized.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and provide avenues for professional growth to keep you at the forefront of architectural advancements.