The role of Project Architect will be to lead the design team and be responsible for the overall development and implementation of a project. They will operate between the BLDA Directors and the Design Team comprising both inhouse specialists and external consultants.
- Supervise the production of planning drawings and coordinate with the design team.
- Prepare Design and Access Statements,
- Arrange and attend pre-submission meetings with Planning and Design Officers
- Prepare and submit Planning and Listed Building Consent applications.
- Coordinate the discharge of consent conditions.
- Prepare Project progress reports and client reports
- Experience using AutoCAD
The studio are a medium sized studio, urgently looking to hire some exceptional new talent! This role is office based and they have a really friendly, positive office ethos with some exciting projects coming up this year.