Are you an enthusiastic, diligent individual ? With the aim of providing support to project teams, including attending site meetings, producing minutes or written records, document management, financial reporting, tracking and reporting on team actions, managing information requests, notifying requests and chasing outside consultants, plus other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
The role would suit someone with previous administration experience within the construction industry and some awareness of the processes and individuals involved between design and construction. Please note a car and full UK drivers license is essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assisting and supporting project teams in all project administration.
- Reviewing documents created by others to ensure spelling, grammar, layout, and formatting are correct.
- Administering project online document control sites, including uploading, downloading, recording, distributing, printing and organising information as required.
- Dispatching correspondence, drawings, reports and other material as appropriate.
- Producing reports on information due or late and chasing this from the team.
- Typing or drafting all correspondence, reports, scanning drawings, printing, binding or copying project documentation as required.
- Ensuring copies of all relevant documents and correspondence are retained and maintained.
- Maintaining high standards of confidentiality with regards to sensitive matters.
- Admin and Ad hoc duties that may arise.
The practice recognise the importance of work-life balance and have an agile working policy in place. They support the staff with career development, offering training, mentoring and opportunities to join professional organisations. The team offer a variety of workplace activities ranging from Future Group, Women in Architecture, mentoring, cricket, and after-work socialising. The office environment is a positive space, with a focus on the enjoyment of being at work and well-being.