If you are an enthusiastic Interior Designer looking for a studio where you can grow, this is the role for you!
The studio specialises in High end Residential projects, providing the highest possible level of service to their clients.
Skills and experience:
- Procurement experience - managing budgets, scheduling, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Strong material knowledge
- Strong technical skills, ability to create detailed packages
- Experience working within the High End Residential sector
- A Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a design studio
- Strong client facing skills
- Knowledge of UK planning regulations and rules
- Strong attention to detail, organised and pro-active
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, ESTIPC, InDesign and Photoshop
- On site experience, assisting in construction supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High end Residential studio
- Small but close knit team
- Working collaboratively in the office 5 days a week
- Central London location
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.