I am working with a company who's mission is simple: they assemble a dedicated team of exceptionally talented and forward-thinking designers and creative thinkers. Together, they craft innovative and game-changing solutions that prioritize people at their core.
Are you a Part 3 or newly qualified Architect or Technician/Technologist with 2+ years of post-qualification practical experience? Do Datacenters or Commercial projects set your pulse racing? We have an exceptional opportunity for you.
What We Are Seeking:
- Part III/ Architect's/ Technologists and Technicians
- Proven Expertise: Your practical experience on Data Centre or Commercial project experience is sought for, and can reward it with a competitive salary ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 p/a.
- Technical Prowess: While RIBA 0-7 is valuable, we prioritize your technical abilities in stages 3, 4 and 5 and your track record of technical experience is valued.
- Flexible Work-Life Balance: Embrace a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from home, on-site, or in the office (with a minimum of 2 days in the office).
- Generous Holidays: Enjoy 23 days of holiday and after 3 years, with an additional day for each subsequent year, up to 26 days.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Benefit from a 6% pension, private healthcare cover (also available for the whole family once in a senior role), office socials, CPD opportunities, and an array of office snacks.
- Overtime Options: While we value work-life balance, we offer paid overtime when necessary.
- Diverse and Inclusive Workplace: Join a dynamic, open-minded, and diverse team in a stress-free, friendly atmosphere.
- Support and Loans: Explore interest-free loans, cycle-to-work schemes, travel loans, and support for professional subscriptions.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK.