- Experience working as a Part II/Part III/ARB Architects of all levels (Junior&Senior) or Architectural Designer.
- These positions would require at least 3-4 years post university experience in a design led practice
- This position would require you to be very strong and confident using the following software as a minimum: AutoCad 2d, Revit and SketchUp. If you are able to use these other software's that would be beneficial: Photoshop, InDesign, Enscape, Lumion, Rhino.
- Hospitality (hotels and resorts) experience most desired, Mixed-Use or Residential backgrounds project experience
- Experience working in RIBA stages 1-4: Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Great team players with a strong drive to succeed, be able to take on responsibility and have a keen desire to learn and grow
The studio are a medium to large sized Architecture & Design studio based in London with projects in both the UK and Middle East/ International. The projects they work on are truly unique. This role would give you the opportunity to add some fantastic projects to your portfolio and you will be able to work on some specialist, design led projects.
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- Standard pension
- Private Health/Dental/Opticians (eye tests/glasses)
- 10 days sick pay
- Social do's - team days out/team events/Christmas party
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Memberships paid for RIBA + ARB etc.
- Life insurance
- 20 days holiday + 4/5 days off around Christmas time + bank holidays
- Reimburse Part 3 and allow study leave and a job title change/salary increase when achieved
- Critical illness cover
- Employee Trust Owned (become part owner of the business) - scheme kicks in after 2 years: can see reports/ get a share of profits = bonuses
- Can be flexible in understanding work arrangements, hybrid working 3 days in office/ 2 home
- Cycle lock up + showers to use
- Performance related bonuses
- Annual pay review
If you are interested in a role with this company please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.