They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidates to develop in the organisation. This company offer a comprehensive range of services across a wide range of sectors. They encourage you to push their standards even higher and they will encourage you to fulfill your full potential.
If interested, you should be a qualified and experienced Part II and Part III with some years of experience, including UK project experience.
Part II / Part III Architectural Assistant - Skills required:
- Ambitious Architectural Assistants (Part II & Part III) looking for experience across all RIBA work stages.
- Must have some years of experience
- Knowledge of the design development process from stages 1-3 as well as wider experience in later RIBA Stages
- Knowledge of the planning process and Building Regulations
- Strong graphic ability in producing CGI’s, Illustrations and diagrams
- Assisting the Project or Senior Architect in preparing works packages, drawings, imagery, schedules and presentations.
- Knowledge of BIM and use of Revit essential.
- Revit test will be required.
- A competitive salary will be offered
- Car allowance
- BUPA cover
- Life insurance
- Payment of RIBA fees
- Discretionary Bonuses twice a year
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (plus the ability to buy/sell days)
- A great, admirable office culture
- Capability and contribution are readily recognised, and you are rewarded with the opportunity to rise through the business
- Encourage promotion from within and support this through mentoring
If you are interested in these roles please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.