You will be responsible for working on various prestigious design-led projects in London, such as a £20 million refurbishment project in Mayfair to create an exceptional office space, a £12 million office fit-out project in Kings Cross and more incredible projects.
The studio is passionate and focused on co-creating with other designers and makers to produce better, richer architecture and interiors.
- Supporting the team on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working predominantly on Technical stages, but still a strong interest in concept
- Producing technical and co-ordinated drawing packages
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD or Revit desirable, or the commitment to cross training to ArchiCAD
- Ideally experience within Workplace / Hospitality interiors or a portfolio showcasing a mixture of Commercial projects
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
- On-site experience and confidence managing projects on site
- RIBA Part 2 / Part 3 or equivalent qualifications / Interior Architecture Degree
- Experience writing NBS Specifications, co-ordinating structural MEP Information and managing external consultants and contractors
- Motivated team player, enthusiastic and encouraging to the team
- Strong awareness of sustainability and ESG factors in Design
- A genuine passion for Interior Design – Technical in particular – in addition to conceptual ideas and innovative detailing
- London based - award winning independent design studio
- Strong sustainability values
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional holiday between Christmas & New Year
- Specialising in contemporary workplace spaces
- Always up-keeping with the latest workplace trends
- Positive and close knit team
- Working collaboratively within the office Monday-Friday
Please note this is a fully in office role and you must have the right to work within the UK.