This growing and exciting studio are looking for a Designer to create bespoke furniture packages, manage budgeting, order supplies & furniture, liaise with clients and suppliers and have the ability to design bespoke furniture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Designer looking to work on both aspects of Interior Design and bespoke Furniture products.
As this is a small and collaborative team, other exciting elements including marketing will be a part of the role.
Skills and experience:
- Strong supplier and material knowledge
- Exceptionally organised with ordering, budgeting and liaising with clients
- Experience creating FF&E Schedules and ordering bespoke furniture
- Strong CAD skills for furniture layouts
- Excellent communication skills and confident presenting to and liaising with clients and contractors
- Proficiency with Excel, InDesign, AutoCAD and PowerPoint
- A team player and collaborative working attitude
- Ability to curate bespoke furniture packages
- Ideally experience in a furniture house
- Officed based in a beautiful pedestrianised street in London
- Close-knit team who consider each other family!
- Working 5 days in the office
- Offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, team social events and more
- Over 20 year's experience in the High-End Design industry
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.