This growing and exciting studio are looking for exceptional Midweight designers to join the interiors team. Ideally you will have experience working on High end Residential projects as well as bespoke furniture packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Designer looking to work on both aspects of Interior Design and bespoke Furniture products.
Skills and experience:
- Experience creating FF&E Schedules and ordering bespoke furniture
- Strong CAD skills for furniture layouts
- Excellent communication skills and confident presenting to and liaising with clients and contractors
- Experience working on High end Residential projects
- Proficiency with Excel, InDesign, AutoCAD and PowerPoint
- A team player and collaborative working attitude
- Ability to curate bespoke furniture packages
- Ideally experience in a furniture house
- Officed based in a beautiful pedestrianised street in London
- Close-knit team who consider each other family!
- Working 5 days in the office with an optional remote day once a week
- Offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, team social events and more
- Over 20 year's experience in the High-End Design industry
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.