I am working exclusively with an amazing High end Residential studio who are looking to hire a talented Midweight Interior Designer.
This incredible opportunity will enable you to become an integral part of the studio from day one and as the studio has strong growth plans, this role has a great progression path too.
You will be working in tandem with the owner across the entire design process, running projects, liaising with clients and handling procurement.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and InDesign
- Proven experience working on High end Residential projects
- Confident liaising directly with clients
- FF&E and procurement experience
- Passionate about design with a collaborative attitude
- An interior design and architecture studio specializing in crafting luxurious residential projects for private clients both in the UK and internationally.
- Working 4 days in office 1 day remotely - after probation there is the opportunity for 2 days remote
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- The team are made up of the owner and freelancers - but they like to meet frequently for dinner and drinks.
- Upcoming exciting projects and events
- Plans for growth within the year
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and Portfolio today!
*Please note – you must have the Right to Work in the UK - Do NOT apply if you require sponsorship