For nearly three decades, this studio has been a leading name in the UK interior design market, known for their beautiful Residential projects.
As a Midweight Interior Designer you will be working on all stages of projects, have strong involvement with clients and FF&E.
- Collaborate with a Senior Designer and Director to design and develop various project elements
- Maintain comprehensive administrative records
- Assist with schedules and design intent packages to ensure project briefs are met
- Support with the design and costing of FF&E projects in line with client requirements
- Assist with FF&E design, furniture plans, and pricing on projects ready for approval
- Create presentations, drawings, mood boards, and other concept materials
- Expand project knowledge, attend trade fairs and supplier meetings
- Working in office Monday – Friday 09:00-18:00
- Stunning central London office
- Birthday off every year
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays & 2 week Christmas break
- Healthcare plan after 1 year’s service
- Friendly collaborative team of 25
- 4pm Friday finish
- Discretionary bonus annually
- Frequent team social events
Please note - You must have the Right to Work in the UK, sponsorship will not be provided.