The London office has established itself as one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of professional design services. Their expertise spans corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy, new build architecture, large-scale urban design and planning development, as well as hospitality projects.
Currently, the London office is actively seeking talented Midweight Interior Designers with experience in Workplace projects.
The ideal candidates will have a strong background in professional practice and a demonstrated ability in all stages of the design process, from conception to completion.
- Represent the practice in a positive manner, enhancing its reputation and visibility. • Contribute to the overall development and advancement of the practice.
- Collaborate harmoniously with Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Senior Designers, and other team members.
- Regularly attend Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions and keep an updated CPD record.
- Participate in client presentation meetings and other project-related meetings as required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients on assigned projects.
- Assist Senior Interior Designers in reviewing construction work on-site, when necessary.
- Ensure a smooth handover of projects to clients upon completion.
- Actively contribute to Design Reviews by collecting and presenting relevant information.
- Assist in the preparation of tender presentation materials. • Contribute to and support the development of tender proposals.
- Aid in the creation of design proposals, including concept ideas, layout development, finishes, materials, and furniture selection, subject to approval by the Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager or Associate.
- Gather client briefs and prepare project briefing documents. • Lead or assist in presenting proposals to clients.
- Generate design and production information within predetermined timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Specify products and materials, conducting suitability assessments and establishing maintenance procedures.
- Handle the specification of furniture desking systems and their integration with IT infrastructure.
- Regularly report project issues to the Project Senior Interior Designer, Project Manager, and Project Associate.
- Proficient with Revit, proven experience using in practice.
- Strong working knowledge of Building Regulations, British Standards, and other relevant statutory legislation.
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- Understanding of the financial aspects of running a design project on time and within budget is desirable.
- Proven experience in all stages of the design process, from conception to completion.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate a team and act as a design mentor to junior staff members.
- Hybrid working office
- Frequent social events
- Wellness initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic specialist training schemes
- As an equal opportunity employer, the studio values and supports talent from diverse backgrounds.
- They believe that the experiences, viewpoints, and solutions brought by individuals from various walks of life greatly benefit and enrich their studio and clients.
Please note this is a fully in office role and you must have the right to work within the UK.