The studio are looking for an all-rounder who is passionate about workplace and commercial projects and is confident working on all-stages.
- Work with senior designers and project managers to develop design concepts and strategies for workplace and commercial projects.
- Produce high-quality design documentation and detailing.
- Manage project timelines and budgets to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and suppliers to ensure project requirements are met.
- Conduct site visits and attend client meetings as required.
- Mentor junior designers and assist in their professional development.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, new technologies and materials, and share knowledge with the team.
- Experience working on workplace / commercial projects.
- Strong Revit skills are essential.
- Proficient in other design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Interior Design or related field.
- Expanding and established Architecture & Design firm
- Strong career development and progression opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Gym membership
- 22 days holiday plus 4 additional days at Christmas
- Medical insurance & wellbeing app
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are an enthusiastic and driven designer who is eager to work on exciting and innovative projects, we want to hear from you.
Please apply today with your CV and Portfolio.