As a Midweight Interior Designer you will be supporting the Senior Interior Designers to work on High end Hospitality projects, from concept to completion.
You will be working with some of the worlds most prestigious names in Hospitality, both within the UK and Internationally.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit will be considered a bonus although not essential
- Experience working on High end Hospitality projects is essential, Hotels in particular
- FF&E knowledge & experience
- Experience working on projects from concept to completion
- Strong knowledge of Hotel regulations and trends
- On -site experience
- Strong technical knowledge and spatial planning skills
- Experience working on multiple large scale projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in office Monday – Thursday 9-17:30 and remote on Friday's
- Sociable mid-size team of Interior Designers, working collaboratively
- Award winning Hospitality studio with over 20 studios world wide
- Boasting an impressive client list, working with every major Hotel brand globally
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.