The studio are currently working on a mixture of Health care and Commercial spaces, so experience in these sectors are preferable.
As a Midweight Interior Designer you will be working on a mixture of projects simultaneously across all stages. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual looking to work on a variety of projects, as you will be assisting the Senior Interior Designers on various projects.
This studio works on a highly flexible hybrid model, giving you great home and work life balance.
Their ethos is collaboration, between the internal team and with their clients.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working on Health care or Commercial projects
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite
- Experience working on projects from concept to completion
- Ability to produce technical drawing packages
- On-site experience
- Strong with concept design and development
- Able to create and develop concept designs, mood boards and sketches
- Experience or interest in client liaising and pitching
- A positive can- do attitude
- Strong team player
- Close knit and supportive team
- Relaxed studio environment
- Hybrid working model - very flexible
- Working on a mixture of UK based projects
- Working with a number of well established clients