The award winning studio are quickly expanding due to the sheer level of client increase and project wins, making it a very exciting time to join!
For over 50 years, this world-renowned hospitality studio have created and delivered a stunning portfolio with High-profile luxury clients.
They are looking for a talented Midweight Interior Designer with ambition to progress to Senior Interior Designer.
Skills and requirements:
- Ideally 5-7 years' working on high-end Hospitality projects
- A strong understanding of hotel company requirements and ability to incorporate these into design
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Ability to create and read technical packages
- Proficiency with MicroStation preferred, however the studio are happy to cross-train
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketchup and InDesign
- Strong concept design skills
- Leadership qualities, happy to assist guide a team
- Strong time management skills
- Core hours 08:30-5:30pm
- Working on some amazing projects with high profile clients, within the Luxury Hospitality sector
- Friendly medium sized team with quarterly team outings
- Upon passing probation, heath insurance & pension scheme
- Amazing progression opportunities
Please note- you must have the Right to Work in the UK for this role.